The Perks of Decentralisation
Author: Elle Miller
Innovation is all around us. Ever since the dawn of the internet, technology has been getting faster, more efficient, and more revolutionary.
The most exciting discovery in the last few years is blockchain technology. The key factor making this innovation so unique is the power it has to be DECENTRALISED. Decentralised blockchain technology allows exchanges to happen globally in a private and trusted manner. Instead of waiting for one institution like a central bank to approve or reject your transaction, blockchain gives you back control.
Today, I want to share a short in-depth documentary I recently watched on how blockchain technology is revolutionising our future.
Not only did they talk about the end of money as we know it and the future of Bitcoin but they also shared exactly why Blockchain will change the world. Here are some of the perks of decentralisation:
- It can NEVER be shut down. Authorities no longer have one address or one office to go to. Blockchain is powered by hundreds of thousands of computers each verifying a transaction.
- It’s ANONYMOUS and private. It’s not based on identity verification or one institution. As long as your money is good, the transaction can go through.
- No more intermediaries. Go direct. No need for trust institutions. You don’t need banks, visa, mastercard, etc to perform the payment or deposit. Transfer globally and automatically!
- Power to the people. Cryptocurrency inverts the POWER STRUCTURE. Just like the internet, Bitcoin flattens access to money. Anyone with an internet connection can finally use, exchange, and grow their money – no matter what.
- It’s BEYOND money. Imagine the power of this technology. Anything that needs to be verified, trusted, etc. can be programmed to be in the technology. Anything of value can become digitised and used for it, own it, exchange it. I.E. notary public, land titles, and even voting.
We are going to wake up one day and we’ll finally have control over our own money, our documentation, and our rights.
If you want to know how to take advantage of this technology today, I highly recommend you to reach out to us and discuss how we can take your investments to a new level through blockchain!