Assessing your Money Psychology
Author: Elle Miller
Almost everybody wants to be a millionaire! The question is, are you ready for it?
The first thing to do is to assess your money psychology. Here’s how:
The first step to creating wealth is to take a hard look at your current financial situation. Are you living in debt? How much do you spend on rent, food and other expenses?
If you're like most people, the answer to these questions is "a lot." Your money may be a little tight right now, but that's okay. It can be fixed!
But first things first: You need to assess your Money Psychology and Mindset.
Your Money Psychology refers to how you feel about money and what it means to you.
For example, some people associate money with guilt (they feel guilty spending it) while others associate it with freedom (they feel free when they have more).
For some people, money is just a tool they use — they don't care whether they have it or not. And for others, having money makes them feel important or powerful.
You may think that your Money Psychology has nothing to do with your financial status or ability to make more money, but this could be wha’s shaping your reality today.
Are you happy with your financial situation right now?
If the answer is YES, then that’s amazing and we’re so excited for you to continue on with your wealth journey.
If the answer is a hesitant yes, a maybe, or a no, then it’s time to reframe your money mindset.
Money is a tool and you can use it to live the life you want. You can be rich without being a jerk!
Here are six steps to reframe your money mindset:
1. Stop blaming others for what happened in the past.
2. Stop blaming yourself for what happened in the past.
3. Be grateful for everything you have now and every opportunity that has come your way because it brought you to where you are now.
4. Give yourself permission to dream big again and set goals that your actually want.
5. Take action on those dreams, goals and desires even if they seem impossible or out of reach right now by taking small steps toward them every day until they become reality!
6. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and support your efforts to create a more abundant life!
If you start working on these points daily, by adding these new habits that are easy to adapt to, in time you will start seeing changes.
These changes then start to compound and then grow exponentially. One way you can start making these changes is to start to educate yourself and surround yourself with a community of like minded people.
This is exactly what we are doing over in our Decrypting Crypto community. It is a free platform that comes with an introductory Decrypting Crypto course that does as its name suggests, it decrypts cryptocurrencies for those who are intrigued and/or curious about cryptocurrencies.
I invite you to come join us and let's grow together. Please join us at www.decryptingcrypto.com, I hope to see you at one of our events!